We have partnered with Viator.Com & GetYourGuide
Best Tours and Trips in Spain for 2019/2020
Best Selling Spanish Tours
Popular Foodie Tours
Barcelona: 2.5-Hour Taste of Gothic Food & History Tour
- 18-20 historical sites and point of interest
- 7-8 Tapas
- 4 drinks
- Tips & Water not included
Join a 2.5-hour journey through medieval streets and alleyways of the Gothic neighborhood and its oldest sites, true gems of Gothic architecture, while enjoying authentic food and drinks at selected bars and restaurants. Join a 2000 year magical journey through one of the most vibrant neighborhoods, Barri Gotic. Your foodie and knowledgeable guide will bring the history of Barcelona to life on your 2.5 to 3-hour tasting journey.
From £43.42 per person
Tapas Tour in Jerez
Enrich your senses with the wide cultural and gastronomy on offer in famous restaurants. Here, you can enjoy and taste the best tapas of the Andalusian cuisine, mixing tradition, innovation and quality.
The tour starts from the Plaza del Arenal. Walk to the historic center of Jerez visiting two bars typical of the city and savor tapas on each site. Try a glass of the famous sherry. Get know the origins of the Andalusian dishes.
From £50.66 per person
Barcelona Experience: Tapas and Wine Walking Tour
- Tapas and wine walking tour
- Local guide
- Cultural and historical walking tour in a small group
- More than 9 of the most typical tapas and products from Catalunya, with stops at 4 authentic restaurants
- 4 glasses or more of local wine
- All local taxes
- Wi-Fi during the tour
Join this 3-hour walking tour through the El Born and Gothic neighborhoods of Barcelona. Hear about the history of the area from your guide, enjoy several delicious tapas and local products from authentic restaurants and try exquisite wines.
Taste gourmet tapas and fine wines at stops along the way. Hear expert explanations of the local food and wine from a specialist guide.
From £57.90 per person
Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting
- Guided tour by the professional chef Alex Lopez
- Taste of gourmet delicatessen
- Visit to Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market
- Tips (optional)
Food or beverages unless specified
Hotel pick-up or transfer
Discover 2 of the best markets in town (Boqueria and Santa Caterina), and visit traditional grocery shops selected by a professional chef.
During the tour, you're invited to taste the market's specialties. Professional chef to guide you through the typical food products and Catalan cuisine. Taste carefully selected gourmet delicatessen. Small group for a personalized experience.
From £26.05 per person
San Sebastian: Private Pintxos Basque -Tapas Tour
- Private local tour guide services
- A couple of pintxos - tapas tasting
- Two of the local wines, ciders, beers or soft drinks
- Explanations of the famous gastronomy and cuisine
- All entrance fees
- Meeting point or pick-up from your hotel in the center of the city
- Any recommendation you could need about restaurants, shopping, bars, concerts or any other interesting places or things to do
On this private guided tour, visit the most historical and representative points in the Old Quarter of San Sebastian. Get a special treat: the famous Basque Pintxos Tapas Tasting Tour. First 2 drinks and pintxos will be included.
Enjoy this guided tour in San Sebastian, visiting the most historical and the most representative points in the historic center of San Sebastian. Along with a dose of history, you will get a special treat: a pintxos tasting tour which will visit a couple of the nicest pintxos bars in the old part of San Sebastian.
From £94.99 per person
Basque Country - La Rioja Wine Cellar Visit and Tasting
- Wine cellar visits
- Wine tasting
- Enjoy an interesting visit to 2 wine cellars
- Taste the delicious wines of La Rioja
- Sample local tapas
Enjoy a visit to La Rioja where you'll explore 2 wine cellars (bodegas), learning the wine-making process and experience a wine tasting in each cellar. You will be picked up at your hotel or preferred location and taken to La Rioja, located around 100 miles (160 kilometers) from San Sebastian. Once there, you will visit 2 wine cellars that have been carefully selected by wine experts and take a walk around the vineyards to see the grape plants.
From £108.56 per person
Secret Food Tours Madrid
- Handcrafted chocolate & Segovian punch cake
- 4 Tasty tapas
- Three types of Iberian ham
- Secret mystery dish
- Authentic Spanish Cider (or non-alcoholic options)
- Spanish Red Wine (or non-alcoholic options)
- Vermouth (or non-alcoholic options)
Spain is internationally renowned for its gastronomy and innovative and prestigious chefs, and is proud of its rich culture and culinary history. Join the Secret Food Tours Madrid and try the many different types of Spanish culinary delights guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
Firstly, your local Madrilenian guide will take you to an historic pastry shop which has been running for more than 160 years.
From £62.26 per person
Barcelona: Private Food Tour with 10 Tastings
- 10 tastings from the Spanish cuisine
- Private local guide
- Experience the best of Spanish Cuisine
- Enjoy 10 delicious tastings
- Taste the classical Pintxos and the best Churros in town
- Get to know the city in a local way
Dive into the Barcelona food scene! All your 10 delicious tastings have been carefully selected and put into this wonderful food journey. From the most popular goodies to unique Spanish flavors, get a taste of the best treats in the city.
From £43.42 per person
Michelin Star Secrets Pintxos Cooking Class in San Sebastian
- Welcome drink
- Expert chef instruction
- 100% hands-on class
- Multi-course lunch comprised of the dishes made in class
- with a selection of Spanish wines
- Keepsake recipe booklet and pen
Learn the art of pintxos-making with local chefs on a five-hour course that concludes with a gourmet lunch paired with wine.
San Sebastian is as star-studded as a city can get. With the most Michelin stars per capita, this city carves out a special place for avant-garde cuisine. Join your chef in learning the latest techniques and secrets of what is happening now in these award-winning kitchens.
It’s time to play with your food: from spherification to foams to modern plating, you will be surprised by how easy it is to replicate haute cuisine at home. Take local knowledge from the stars to use at your next dinner party and wow your friends with a taste of haute Basque country.
From £134.79 per person
Gastro & Wine Tours