Great reasons to study and Learn Spanish
Speaking Spanish will allow you to communicate with over 490 Million people worldwide.
Knowing Spanish will open up employment possibilities as the worlds leading economies are demanding Spanish speakers.
Speaking Spanish will make travelling to more than 21 countries much more fun and interesting.
Reasons to Study Spanish Abroad
Why Study Spanish?
- After Chineses, Spanish is the world's second most spoken language and the second most used language in international communication.
- By 2030, 7.5% of the world's population will be native Spanish speakers, approximately 535 million people.
- In 3 or 4 generations, it is estimated that around 10% of the world's population will understand Spanish.
- By 2050, the United States will become the country with the highest population of Spanish speakers.
- 18 million students study Spanish as a foreign language.
- Spanish is the mother tongue of approximately 426 million people in the world and is the official language in 21 countries (Mexico: 112 million, Colombia: 46 million, Spain: 46 million, Argentina: 40 million, Peru: 28 million, Venezuela: 27 million…).
- Spanish is widely spoken as a native language in many other countries as well including: The United States: 37 million, Canada: 909,000, Brazil: 460,000, The Philippines: 439,000
Studying Spanish is not only fun and interesting it is becoming very crucial when considering the global economy. It can undoubtedly play a major role in your own personal development. The Spanish passion for living is well known and contagious, once you start to learn this enchanting language you wont ever want to stop.
When you can speak a little Spanish it will undoubtedly make your Spanish family holidays a lot more fun. Spain is still one of the worlds leading holiday destinations and offers a fantastic array of
hotels in Spain and other types of commodation to suit all tastes and pockets.
The Don Quijote Spanish school was founded in 1986 and consolidated
its leadership throughout the years with a focus on the quality
of its courses and the satisfaction of its students. A course
at don Quijote is more than Spanish learning, it also means
having a wonderful experience and making friends from all
over the world. More
about don Quijote >
courses at don Quijote
Quijote offers a broad range of courses, from intensive (20
hours a week) and superintensive (30 hours a week) to courses
combining special activities. In Tenerife there is a scuba
diving course with Spanish lessons, preparation for the DELE
(official Spanish Certification) or a course with special
activities for seniors (over 50 course).
Spanish courses >
Each day you will have 4 Spanish classes in groups of a maximum of 8 students. This is available in all the don Quijote schools and for all levels: from beginners to the most advanced. Moreover, with the "Formula +1*", you will have free optional subjects each day.
This course of 6 classes daily is exactly the same as the intensive course describedn in the terms and conditions. The difference here is that you will have 2 extra classes practising the language. This course is not available at our schools in Latin America.
||Spanish + fun courses
· DELE preparation courses.
· Intensive business.
· Intensive Tourism.
· Teachers of Spanish.
· Spanish for cabin crew.
· Spanish + scuba diving.
· Spanish + cuisine.
· Spanish + christmas.
· Spanish + wine testing.
· Spanish + golden age
You can choose from different options in students flats or
host families. Accommotion with families may include meals
or not, according your needs. More
about accommodation >
don Quijote is probably the school with the largest list of services included in the price.
Some of them are:
· 24-hour emergency phone line
· Study material
· Internet access.
don Quijote also offers exclusive guarantees such as:
· Money Back guarantee
· Native Teachers
· Small groups
don Quijote provides you with complete guidance while choosing
Our "Course counsellors" will help you to choose
the most appropriate course and destination for you at no